Integrating MyOnlineStore with Ecomail is truly simple, just follow this guide.
In this article, you can find:
What does the integration offer?
Sync of historical contacts (email, name)
Sync of new contacts every morning (from newsletter signup)
Sync of orders
Automated adding of tags
Option to collect contacts via sign-up forms (more info here)
Which contacts are synced?
All contacts who made a purchase and opted-in for the newsletter.
Which tags are added automatically?
myOnlineStore_newsletter - for newsletter subscriber
myOnlineStore_en_GB - the language and country code varies for each country (based on the languages you have activated)
Set up the integration step-by-step:
4. Pick the connected contact list you wish to connect.
5. For the MyOnlineStore API key, go to Settings > Add-ons & Modules > Integrations & API partners.
6. Click on Add new token. Pick Ecomail Partner, unlimited Validity and enabled. Click on Save.
7. Copy the created Token and add it to Ecomail app in the MyOnlineStore API key field.
8. Save changes. And you are all done 😊
Your contacts and orders will now be saved in Ecomail and updated each morning.
Add a sign-up form to your website
In Ecomail, you can create a sign-up form to collect contacts on your website. Then, you can add it to your store via Google Tag Manager and grow your database 👍
These are the steps:
Create a form in Ecomail. Learn how to do that here.
From the form, copy the HTML code to share the form.
Add the HTML to your Google Tag Manager account.
Go to your My Online Store > Google services > Google Tag Manager and connect (if they are not connected yet).
Save and you are done 😊
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you with anything.